DIFFERENT TYPES OF KURTIS EVERY GIRL SHOULD OWN
Designers have been trying to improvise the classic design and create a new look for every girl. Try out different types of kurtis to create a unique style statement. Kurtis make every desi girl look so much prettier! They are easy to wear and style, and are versatile. Here are some types of kurtis that every girl should own!
1. Asymmetrical Kurta: Asymmetric are new on the fashion block! Wear these Kurtis with a heavy ethnic skirt, chunks of bangles and heels, and set a fashion trend at the next party. This is a must-have for the fashion-forward girl.
2. Front Slit Kurti: Slit Kurtis have changed the face of Indie-dressing and made it a whole lot prettier! We’ve always loved having a slit in our dresses to give it a beautiful spin.
3. Straight Kurti: Straight Kurtis are so versatile! They can be worn for a formal meeting or a casual outing. They are also super-duper comfortable and stylish. Pick one that has a contemporary, modern yet Indian design.
4. A-Line Kurti: An A-line Kurti is feminine, pretty and has the perfect silhouette for every figure. Make a note of this evergreen style in your fashion diary. You can wear an A-line Kurti with a pair of plazzos along with a statement necklace and flats.
5. High Low Kurti: High-low kurtas are really in! It’s what happens when Indian wear gets a cool new makeover. Grab a high-lowkurti in a bright shade and set a new fashion trend at college or the office.